Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained B's Music Shop technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
You care about the earth, you care about great sound, and you care about beauty—why not have it all? Breedlove’s dazzling new acoustic electric Rainforest S Series, part of the sustainable ECO Collection, lets you do just that. Support the environment and sound better than ever with Breedlove’s earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology. A slim-necked, solid-topped all African mahogany Concert body matches trademark Breedlove comfort and versatility with the warm midrange focus favored by songwriters, roots rockers, and folkies alike. Tap into your spirit! A stylish soft cutaway lets you reach every fret, and a mesmerizing stardust Orchid finish puts all the colorful beauty of the rainforest right into your hands. Have it all!
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Orchid
- Back & Side Finish: Orchid
- Fretboard: Ovangkol (stain black)
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.874"
- Body Depth: 3.58" (Neck) 4.2" (Tailblock)
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Light
- Pickup: Fishman Presys I
- Bridge: Ovangkol (stain black)
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Case: None
- Scale Length: 25.3”
- Sound Hole: 3.94”