Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
Sometimes undersung in the guitar world, western red cedar has a glowing warmth that responds quickly to fingerstyle play while offering a rosy definition to relaxed strumming. It finds a perfect duet partner in the clarity and cutting power of African mahogany. In a comfortable, easy to play, short-scale 12-fret parlor-like Concertina format, red cedar, simply put, is a folkie’s dream. This solid top, slim-necked Breedlove Discovery S Concertina, which features sustainable earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology, is spartan and gorgeous, with a striking faux tortoise rosette setting off the simple, iridescent natural beauty of the cedar grain. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Type: Concertina
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Western Red cedar
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Natural satin
- Back & Side Finish: Natural Satin
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Chrome Closed Gear
- Lower Bout Width: 14.75"
- Waist Width: 8.64"
- Upper Bout Width: 10.828"
- Body Length: 19.08"
- Body Depth: 3.11" (Neck) 3.85" (Tailblock)
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Light
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Case: N/A
- Scale Length: 25.0"
- Sound Hole: 3.877"