Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained B's Music Shop technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
A laboratory in which to give full reign to your own creativity, as you experiment with the various “dimensions” of delay. This versatile delay is user-friendly and suitable for immediate use, but also ideal for users with a passion for sound research and experimentation, who will soon discover the unique moods which can be created by synchronizing the various controls.
TimeLab is an analog/digital hybrid delay. The dry signal and the repetition filter are controlled by the analog part of the circuit, while powerful, specially created digital algorithms are used to manage the repetitions, reproducing 4 original delay resonances, all of exceptionally high sound quality.
- a choice of 4 types of delay: Digital – Analog – Resonance – Modulation
- active analog filter, to give emphasis to the frequency response of the repetitions
- a selection of times, from 0 ms to 1000 ms
- Tap Tempo with subdivision between quarter, dotted eighth and eighth triplets
- control over delay time with soft pitch bending