Ibanez Artcore Expressionist AMH90 Electric Guitar - Cherry Red Flat
Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained B's Music Shop technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
For more than a decade, Ibanez has continued to energize the hollow-body market with wide range of designs including everything from rockin' semi-hollow hybrids to straight-up traditional jazz-boxes. The Artcore Expressionist line established yet another chapter in the Artcore story. The Expressionist difference? Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58, the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny, and John Scofield on their own Signature models. A favorite among jazz players, but as funk guitarist Eric Krasno has been proving, the Super 58s perform well in a variety of situations. Warmth, balanced articulation, and excellent response are defining characteristics of the Super 58 pickups.
- The 3pc Nyatoh/Maple Neck provides a rich mid-low end and great resonance.
- Macassar Ebony fretboard produces tight lows and mid range along with strong attack in the highs and quick response with rich sustain.
- Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
- Linden delivers a natural and flat, yet accurate, tone.
- Super 58 pickups feature moderate output and vintage tone.
- The Gibraltar Performer bridge provides rich sustain and tuning stability. The low-positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
- The artistically-designed VT06 tailpiece provides both great tuning stability and rich sustain.
- The Tri-sound switch gives a humbucker pickup three different sounds, expanding the versatility of your guitar.