Add your review
Review G&L Tribute ASAT Classic - Gloss Black
G&L Tribute ASAT Classic - Gloss Black
($549.99 Incl. tax)
The G&L ASAT Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe.
B's Music Shop.
Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained B's Music Shop technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
The G&L ASAT Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup created by Leo Fender delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put ‘em together and you’ll find a whole ‘nother level of heaven.
The Tribute Series ASAT Classic is dripping with Leo mojo at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coils made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Sassafras on translucent and burst finishes, Poplar on solid finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 9 1/2"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone