Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained B's Music Shop technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
2-In/2-Out, High-Resolution Interface for Mac, PC and iPad
Rubix22 offers a perfect balance of high-fidelity sound, solid build quality, compact size, affordable price, and crucial features for today's musicians and producers. With support for high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/192kHz, Rubix22 sounds clear and defined and is carefully engineered to have extremely low noise from input to output. Its near universal USB support means it works seamlessly with Mac and PC computers, and even supports iPads, for the ultimate in portable music production and performance.
- Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels: Record: 2 channels, Playback: 2 channels
- Signal Processing: PC interface: 24 bits, AD/DA conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: AD/DA conversion: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB, MIDI IN, OUT
- INPUT (1L, 2R) connectors: XLR type (balanced, phantom power: +48 V, 6 mA Max *1)
- INPUT (1L, 2R) jacks *2: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT (1L, 2R) jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (impedance balanced)
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- USB port: USB Type B
- DC 5V port: USB Type micro B
- *1 Current value per channel.
- *2 INPUT 1L supports high impedance
- Controllers: SENS 1L, 2R knobs, Hi-Z switch, 48V switch, OUTPUT knob, PHONES knob, POWER SOURCE switch, DIRECT MONITOR switch, GROUND LIFT switch
- Indicator: Level indicators (1L, 2R), POWER indicator, Hi-Z indicator, 48V indicator
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT (1L, 2R) connectors (XLR type): -60-- -12 dBu, INPUT (1L, 2R) jacks (1/4-inch TRS phone type): -44--+4 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT (1L, 2R) connectors (XLR type): +2 dBu, INPUT (1L, 2R) jacks (1/4-inch TRS phone type): +18 dBu
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT (1L, 2R) jacks: -6 dBu (impedance balanced)
- Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT (1L, 2R) jacks: +8 dBu (impedance balanced)
- PHONES Maximum Output Power: 20 mW + 20 mW (L + R, 47 ohms load)
- Headroom:14 dB
- Input Impedance: INPUT (1L, 2R) connectors (XLR type): 4 k ohms or greater (balanced), INPUT (1L, 2R) jacks (1/4-inch TRS phone type): 15 k ohms or greater (balanced), INPUT (1L) jack (1/4-inch phone type *3): 500 k ohms or greater, *3 When the Hi-Z is turned on
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT (1L, 2R) jacks: 2 k ohms (balanced), PHONES jack: 47 ohms
- Residual Noise Level: INPUT (1L, 2R) --> OUTPUT (1L, 2R): -94 dBu typ. (SENS 1L, SENS 2R knobs: min., input terminated with 600 ohms, IHF-A, typ.)
- Dynamic Range: AD block INPUT (1L, 2R) jacks: 104 dB typ. (SENS 1L, SENS 2R knobs: min.)
DA block OUTPUT (1L, 2R) jacks: 109 dB typ.
- Power Supply: Supplied from the computer via USB, DC 5VCurrent Draw500 mA
- Operating System: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7, Windows(R) 8, Windows(R) 8.1, Windows(R) 10, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 or later, Apple iOS 9 or later
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the Rubix, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the Rubix based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
- Dimensions: 145 (W) x 165 (D) x 46 (H) mm, 5-3/4 (W) x 6-1/2 (D) x 1-13/16 (H) inches
- Weight (main unit only): 1.0 kg, 2 lbs 4 oz
- Setup Guide
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- USB cable
- Ableton Live Lite Serial Number Card