Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained B's Music Shop technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
Components and construction
- 3.5-inch (89 mm), woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- Bluetooth pairing button
Power and safety
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Stereo Bluetooth 5.0 wireless input
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
- Speaker wire
- 1/8-inch TRS to Stereo RCA cable
- Stereo RCA to Stereo TS cable
- Studio One® Prime and Studio Magic Software Suite ($1,000 value!)
Sound you can trust.
PreSonus® Eris®-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 BT employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. Yet they’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere.
Clean overall sound, smooth high end, and a wide sweet spot
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E3.5 BT’s 3.5-inch woofer result in tight bass that you can feel, as well as cleaner overall sound. The one-inch silk-dome tweeter produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide pattern, creating a large optimal listening area, or “sweet spot,” so you can move around and still hear an accurate stereo image. With 25 watts per side of onboard power, the Eris BT-series monitor speakers pack a serious punch, while still delivering clear, accurate audio.
A speaker’s response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That’s why Eris E3.5 BT active media reference monitors offer controls to adjust the high- and low-frequency content, ensuring that your Bluetooth speakers always sound their best. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier’s level.
Convenient wireless Bluetooth connectivity.
With four different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris E3.5 BT monitors from almost any source. Fast, reliable, stereo Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity lets you go wireless, streaming sound from a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or other Bluetooth source. Play games, listen to music, and even create content, with no wires except power cables. When you want a wired connection—say, from a computer, turntable, TV, or other line-level source—the Eris E3.5 BT has you covered, with rear-panel, left and right ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs and front-panel 1/8-inch stereo inputs. A loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing your housemates.
Like all PreSonus speakers, the Eris E3.5 BT offers consistent, accurate listening, with the smooth and even frequency response that has made Eris studio and media reference monitors popular around the world. Their compact design makes them an ideal solution for any small space. Want extra-deep low end? Pair compact Eris E3.5 BTs with our Eris Sub8 active subwoofer for a perfectly matched, full-range sound system that fits almost anywhere.
Did you know? PreSonus studio monitors and media reference monitors include a special edition of Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music software including Studio One Prime and more plug-ins, loops, virtual instruments, effects, and tutorials than you may ever need. The Magic edition of Studio One Prime is compatible with all of the included plug-ins, of course, and because they're included in VST, AU, and AAX formats, you can also use them in any DAW you’d like.
It doesn't matter if you’re working on your first podcast episode or your tenth Grammy—you'll find yourself conjuring from the book of Studio Magic sooner than later. Have fun!