Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained B's Music Shop technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
Introducing the Keeley Oxblood Overdrive, a new type of overdrive pedal designed by pedal guru Robert Keeley in collaboration with Craighton Hale and Jack Orman. With gain ranges from clean boost to distortion to fuzz, the Oxblood Overdrive lets you dial in any amount of distortion and volume to stomp an amp into pure tonal Nirvana. The pedal features a unique circuit that lets players blend from perfectly clean to amp-crushing roar with a perfectly focused midrange that makes any guitar sound incredible.
The Oxblood Overdrive offers five different parameters for ultimate overdrive control: bass response with the Phat Switch, clipping with the Clipping Switch, tone control, volume, and drive. The pedal also features two carefully chosen diodes for clipping and saturating your signal with overtones. The left diode provides extra saturation and sustain, while the right diode enhances headroom and dynamics.
Artists such as Gary Clark Jr., Jim Root of Slipknot, and Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys have relied on the Keeley Oxblood Overdrive in their setups, and now you can too.
- New type of overdrive pedal designed by Robert Keeley in collaboration with Craighton Hale and Jack Orman
- Gain ranges from clean boost to distortion to fuzz
- Musical-sounding tone knob hides or highlights treble content
- Clipping switch provides two choices of clipping diodes
- Phat switch controls bass for either gold- or green-flavored EQ
- Handmade in Edmond, Oklahoma
- True bypass switching
- 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Optional 9V battery
- Power usage: 23mA
- Height: 2"
- Width: 2.67"
- Depth: 4.4"
- Weight: 0.61 lbs.