Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained B's Music Shop technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
A thin cutaway body and unfettered high-fret access give the Ibanez Altstar ALT30 a familiar feel that electric players will take to quickly. The compact dreadnought body issues a big tone from its spruce-topped-sapele tonewood medley. Up the neck, a walnut fingerboard with a wickedly flat 15.7" fingerboard radius equips this acoustic-electric for true shredding — a feature that's sure to be appreciated by progressive-music soloists to bluegrass flatpickers. And with the AEQ2UT onboard electronics, the Ibanez Altstar ALT30 and an amp or PA are all you need to gig out. Chrome die-cast tuners and an onboard electronic tuner keep you sounding your best.
- Body Shape: Altstar Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural Browned Burst
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Sapele
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: ALT
- Radius: 15.7"
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Inlay: Altstar
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast Tuner with Half-moon Knobs
- Bridge Material: Walnut
- Nut/Saddle Material: Plastic/Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.7"
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ2UT with Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Body Length: 19.29"
- Body Width: 14.96"
- Body Depth: 3.34"
- Overall Length: 40.15"