Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained B's Music Shop technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
The Heritage Standard Collection H-150 is the quintessential solid body electric guitar for musicians who desire modern tone and precise build quality in an American-made instrument.
Crafted in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, this guitar features a curly maple top and genuine mahogany back and neck, with a nitrocellulose gloss finish that allows this guitar to age beautifully. A rosewood fretboard and beautiful acrylic trapezoid inlays add visual appeal to an all-time classic.
The H-150 is fitted with a pair of Seymour Duncan '59 humbuckers that are wax potted for minimal microphonic feedback. It produces a warm, thick tone with loads of sustain, making it a versatile and capable instrument for just about any music genre.
Finer touches to this guitar include a Tune-o-matic bridge, custom CTS potentiometers, Elixir Optiweb strings and a premium carrying case.
- Serial Number: 1220598
- Weight: 9.6lbs
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top) / 1-piece Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Vintage Cherry Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: Standard C (.8870" – 1.00")
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: 'The Heritage' Logo
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan '59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Bridge: Non-Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Case: Premium Standard Case