Add your review
Review G&L Tribute SB-2 - Surf Green
G&L Tribute SB-2 - Surf Green
When Leo Fender† launched the G&L SB•2™ bass in 1982, he packed his latest innovations in pickup and bridge design into a straightforward, hard-working bass. If you prefer a less-is-more aesthetic but hunger for something meatier, the SB•2 is just the tic
B's Music Shop.
Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ split-coil (neck) and single coil (bridge) made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Poplar
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 1/2"
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 21 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: dual-volume