Add your review
Review G&L Tribute LB-100 - Olympic White
G&L Tribute LB-100 - Olympic White
The G&L LB•100 made its debut in the early '90s ago in response to bassists asking for more subtle evolution of the p-style platform, as compared to the SB-1 and L-1000. With a slightly streamlined body shape for improved comfort and balance, the LB•100 a
B's Music Shop.
Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
- Number of Strings: 4
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: Tribute LB-100
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Natural
- Neck Material: Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Shape: Medium C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Leo Fender Designed G&L Saddle-Lock
- Tuners: Traditional Open Back
- Middle Pickup: G&L P style Split Single-coil Pickup
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: D'Addario, .046-.105