Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
***This product was lightly damaged on the sales floor. There are shallow scratches on the back (pictured) that do not affect the playability or sound in any way.***
This new 66 Baritone is the coolest instrument on the planet. Large single coil in neck with Lipstick Humbucker pair in bridge. Pull on tone knob for coil tap. The Wilkinson tremolo takes it WAY over the top. Drool worthy.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape: 66T Baritone
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: 3-tone Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 29.75"
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Nut Material: Graphite
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Wilkinson Vibrato
- Tuners: Die-cast Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-style Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Dual Lipstick Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull bridge coil-split), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: D'Addario, .013-.062