Premium ShippingFast and secure
Quality InspectionEach item is quality inspected by a trained B's Music Shop technician
Stay In TouchReceive order updates from our knowledgable staff
Financing OptionsIn store and online with Affirm
Sustainable, solid-topped Breedlove ECO Collection Lu’au S Series myrtlewood ukuleles feature a resonant core tonewood layer of clear-cut free, individually harvested African mahogany in place of typical tonerobbing softwoods for back and sides. Sharing a Pacific Ocean coastline with Hawaiian koa, native Oregon myrtle has a similar bright ping, but borrows some of mahogany’s depth and warmth for a unique, powerful ukulele presence. Concert ukuleles, developed in the 1920s as a slightly larger cousin to the traditional soprano, are the perfect diminutive musical tool for the hobbyist or the professional. Rich and responsive, this soft cutaway acoustic electric Breedlove Lu’au S Concert uke, in the always popular Sweetgrass finish, tucks right underneath the arm and sings along to any style.
- Body Type: Concert Ukulele
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Solid Myrtlewood
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany, Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Sweetgrass
- Back & Side Finish: Sweetgrass
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets: 17
- Nut Width: 1.42"
- Tuners Hardware: Nickel Open Gear
- Lower Bout Width: 8"
- Waist Width: 4.7"
- Upper Bout Width: 5.75"
- Body Length: 11.2"
- Body Depth: 2.24" (neck), 2.68" (tail)
- String Gauge: Aquila Super Nylgut
- Pickup: UK-T1
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Binding: Tortoise
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Case: N/A
- Scale Length: 15"
- Sound Hole: 2.185"Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.